Pages

Friday 15 September 2017

Stardome


On the 14th of September Team 4 went to the Auckland Stardome in One Tree Hill. There were 6 groups, group 1, group 2, group 3, group 4, group 5, and finally my group, group 6. We travled by bus to the Stardome it was kinda noisy on the bus but it was still fun.


When we got there we were to early so we played on the park. We only had 10 minutes witch was not very long. My group was sitting up so nicely we were first on the park. I sprinted all the way to the tyres. I was first on with a few other people.


Then our 10 minutes were up I ran back to the front of the Stardome and sat up with a big smile on my face puffing loudly. Then our group was first in the Stardome. We got to have a good look at everything before going into a room to learn more about the planets. Finally she called us in we came and sat down on chairs. I learnt that because where just in the middle of the sun and cold planets that is just like goldilocks and the three bears. Then we got given only one ipad for each team. We used the ipads for a quiz. There were 7 questions my team got 6 right.


Then when we were finished with the quiz We finally went into the Stardome and learnt more about planets. Then we watched a awesome movie at the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment